Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It'd be nice..

to maybe make some extra money this semester, but a part time job is out of the question since the cost of child care is way to expensive, I have to find another way... which after a lot of thinking, and people pushing me to do it, I'm going to start doing photography.

I'm not a professional or anything, but I've bee told I take pretty decent pictures, and I wouldn't charge a lot.


those are just a few of my favorites from past shoots..
So here is what I am thinking I am going to start off with-
$75 for an hour and a half
and I will put 15-25 edited photos on a CD 
(varies depending on how many photos we are able to get)

I might charge a little more if I have to drive further. 
Hopefully things go good, I am pretty excited!

So, with that said, if you know anyone looking for photos, I'm available!! Comment if you don't have me as a friend on facebook, or have my number, I will gladly give it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment