Wednesday, October 3, 2012

a homeade birthday

let me just start by saying that I am horrible at surprises. So when I decided I was going to make everything for Logan's first birthday, and I actually began making the invites, it was extremely hard not to share them with people before they were done and sent out. With that being said, I have sent them out, and can't contain my excitement anymore! 



We decided to go with a monster theme since it is so close to Halloween. There was nothing that satisfied me for a one-year-old party though in that theme.. and that is what made me decide to do it homemade. I am pretty happy with how they came out (although I am probably my worst critic). 


I did a few different types of monsters, with the colors of the party (blue, green, yellow, red). I cannot wait to hand out the homemade party favors.. I am really having a hard time not sharing what those are. What I really love about this homemade party theme is that it was so cheap to do and that no one else will have a party exactly like it! I am all about being unique. 

I know he won't remember the party personally, just what he sees in pictures (which there will be plenty of) but I couldn't help but go big.. I mean he only turns one once!


 *the blank spots at the bottom aren't really blank.. I just didn't want to share the address of the party with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment