Saturday, December 8, 2012

Today, I spent the day shopping for Christmas presents. Naturally, I found baby clothes too cute to pass up, so I bought Logan and his best friend matching shirts and some socks for Christmas photos. I also got Logan some slippers (I'm so excited his feet are big enough finally!). We ended up doing some photos of the boys, and I can't wait to have the time to start working on them.

After photos, Logan and I ran around in the back yard chasing Xena. This smile on Logan's face when he runs around with her is priceless.



We decided to pull out the wagon and take the boys around the block to look at all the Christmas lights. I think they liked it, but who knows.. I know I enjoyed it. We finished the night with a movie and dinner. Love quiet nights at home with friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment