Tuesday, February 26, 2013

a new adventure!

Yesterday, we went and bought a potty for Logan. I know its a little early still, but he has been peeing when I take his diaper off and thinking it was fun. He also has been peeing on command and stopping when I tell him to quit peeing on the carpet haha!  So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to put him on it and praise him if he did happen to use it the right way. 

He loves the potty! He hasn't used it right yet, but we have been trying here and there. He will sit and push, but just can't go haha but he still "flushes" it so he can hear Elmo tell him "hooray!" He kept trying to stand on it, so we had to stop that real quick.. he thought the hole was the perfect spot for his feet to be. 






 We spent a part of the day running around the living, room practicing sitting on it, and of course dancing (diaper-less) out of excitement. I am proud that even though he didn't pee on his potty, he also didn't pee on the carpet! We moved the potty into the bathroom now, and when I think we should go try, we run to the bathroom yelling "time to potty!!" Now he keeps telling me "boppy" and I'm pretty sure that means potty, but I'm not 100% on that one. This is definitely going to be a learning experience for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment