Saturday, January 25, 2014

logan's 2nd birthday

One of the major things I missed sharing was Logan turning 2.. which I'm really disappointed in myself for not at least posting the pictures. It was a lot of fun, and I know there are probably a million things that happened that day that I would have loved to share, but can't remember now. I'm at least happy that I got a ton of pictures that I can share now, even if it has been a few months..

At the time, Logan was obsessed with the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" which meant that was the type of party we had to through. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy.. I tend to pick themes that aren't really popular.. Oh well, we managed to get by. Viking hats, and swords as the kids goody bags, a Toothless pinata (toothless is the dragon from the movie), some dragons around the house, and a big bouncy house was enough to satisfy our two-year-old. 



Logan had us relight his candles at least 10 times.. guess he had a lot of wishes





this is Toothless




We kept the party pretty small, which made it much more laid back and enjoyable. We ended up getting to keep the bounce house for the whole weekend, which was probably Logan's favorite part of the entire weekend.. Hours and hours of jumping, and lots of memories. 



*none of these photos have been edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment