Sunday, December 30, 2012

slowing down

hello! I finally found some time to update everything.. things have been so hectic thanks to the holidays, and I have so many pictures to share. I will probably have to do a few posts so that I can fit everything! Our holiday was awesome, and it was a much needed break for us to share together. It was nice having Mike with us the whole time, and I think Logan might have enjoyed it more than me.. that's a biiiiggg might haha!

I'll start off with our personal family Christmas we did at home. We did it a few days before since Grandpa had to work, and we didn't think we'd have an opportunity to do it all together before we left for Louisiana. (Also because I was ready to give Logan and Mike their gifts hah!)

 logan really enjoyed ripping the paper open, so grandpa let him help ^



 I knew Mike would love his small gift from me and logan haha he tried to guess what it was.. and failed! Nerf gun! :)

our living room looked insane while all the toys got put together^

We got Logan a few things to play with, mostly stuff he didn't need but looked cool. Best gift though, was his mini 4-wheeler. Its getting hard to keep him off of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment