Monday, December 31, 2012

a day with the in-laws part 1

saturday we spent the day with my family opening gifts, and straight after, we left for good ol' Louisiana. Christmas at my moms was great! Logan got some fun toys (xylophone, one of those popper vacuum things, old school phone that he can pull, and all other loud toys that can be bought), mike got some new office supplies, and I got a Polaroid!  And the extra money I need for my new lens. I can't wait to order it! I didn't get any pictures though.. I packed my camera without thinking.

We got to Louisiana with no stops, besides one to get gas.. Where mike decided to change some stuff on his car. We had a small scare for a minute thanks to him. It was hilarious. 

We spent Sunday with Mikes family.. to say they are so much fun would be an understatement! I love, love, love seeing them. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment