Saturday, March 16, 2013

let it rain

the other day, me and my friend let our boys play outside since the weather was nice.. and also because my son is so pushy about going out there. It got a little warm, so, we decided to make it rain! 


oh, and here's a kiss for you^




turns out, Logan loves water.. maybe a little to much. He wouldn't really give David the chance to play. My kid is the bully in this friendship.. crap.


so, Logan got his own bucket, well wagon that is. 



Didn't last long though.. that kid went through water so fast, and I seriously could not keep a bowl, or wagon full long enough to satisfy him.



yeah.. that's my child^




we clapped, and sat and let the boys dry out a little bit. Aren't they the cutest best friends?


you can see more pictures at my friends blog! www.mondelicemama.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment