Wednesday, March 20, 2013

lazy day

Today, me and Logan spent some time with friends, and just relaxed. Pretty nice to sit around and just be lazy , with no major plans or running around to do. We also got to meet sweet baby Mila, and her mommy Kasi.









(this kid^ posing for the camera)


Hi-light of the day? Logan and David attacking my leg at one point.. Those kids are vicious. Downfall of the day? I've started to notice that my baby is starting to look more and more like a toddler! Makes me so sad.. I want him to keep that chubby little baby face. 

On another note, I've noticed that David has some really cool looking eyes.. they have a sunburst type of look to them that I can't get over! Why can't I have eyes like Logan or David?? Both of them are going to be heart-breakers, I'm telling you. - Mila too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment