Monday, April 1, 2013

easter part 2

So, Easter morning, we woke up, had some donuts, and let Logan go through his basket. This year, I didn't put any candy in his basket because I already have enough trouble getting him to eat decent, thanks grandpa! But, we got him some pretty cool stuff. He seemed to think it was a good haul because he kept whispering "wowwww" which is one of his new favorite words. -Side note, he also keeps pointing at his diaper and telling me "pa pa" and ends up actually using the potty like a big boy. So exciting!


After we went to our friends house, we went to visit GiGi and Doug, where Logan got more toys.. his favorite being the bubble gun that I have come to despise in the last couple of days .








We put the Easter bubble bath bubbles to good use and actually ate dinner at the table, which never happens. I'd say it was a pretty good day all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment