Wednesday, April 3, 2013

then and now

we made our way out to the bluebonnet patch near our house the other day, and man, it was packed! There were also a ton of bees everywhere, which I do not remember dealing with last year.. I hate bees! We managed to run around through the bluebonnets and not get stung, so I guess it really wasn't that bad. I love this time of year (minus the bugs) because the weather is awesome, and I don't mind running around outside with Logan. Daddy joined in too, so that was nice! 









last year when we visited the bluebonnet patch, Logan was only 4 months old, and couldn't even sit up yet. Now, he almost a year and a half, and I can't even name everything he can do! 




I hope that we all get to go to the bluebonnets every year, it really is pretty to see in person. 





No comments:

Post a Comment