Wednesday, April 10, 2013

sibling day!

since today is national sibling day, I figured what better way to acknowledge it then to look at some old pictures! I know I don't tell my brothers and sister that I love them often enough, and I should probably get in a better habit of doing it.. but they should know that they can always let me know if they need anything at all, and I'd be there, no questions asked.... ok, maybe a few questions, and possibly some teasing, but that's what big sisters are for!

(chris)

(chris)

(tyler)

One day, I'll get a picture with my sister, but until then, these are a few of my favorites, and yes, they are pictures of pictures (hope that makes sense). 

Gosh, I was a cute kid... hahah just kidding!  

P.S. Logan seriously looks just like my brother Tyler.. I wish I had a better picture to compare, but I hope I am not the only one who see's the resemblance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment