Friday, April 12, 2013

first week down!

So after my first week of working full time I can say that I am pooped! Although I didn't do as much this week as I will be in the future, it was still exhausting. I like my job though, and actually enjoy it versus jobs that I've had in the past. My only complaint is that I miss my little boy so much during the day, and I have no way to check on him (his teacher did call me during the day to give me reports, which was nice).

I can say though, that there has already been a definite improvement in him, and I am ecstatic! Usually he is terrified of people that he doesn't know, especially men, but last night at dinner, he loved our waiter! He high-fived and waved to him the entire time we were there, it was great. He's also been way more interested in sitting and reading with me, and all of a sudden he is an expert at puzzles. 


(he was doing puzzles one evening while I made dinner, it was so cute^ xena was was even hanging out)


I have to give a giant thank you to Mike, because without him, this first week would have been hell. He's helped me everyday without any complaints, from Logan waking up every morning before the alarms go off, to helping me cope with leaving him crying at daycare in the morning. He's also bathed him every night, and put him to bed while I lay in bed and pass out almost instantly. Thank you babe, you seriously are amazing!!! 

It feels really good to say that I have a job, and I'm feeling really lucky right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment