Sunday, May 12, 2013

momma's day!

I feel like I've just left my blog hanging, but between working, wedding planning, and spending time with my family, I've been way to busy to post.. But man, oh man, I have a lot to share. I'll just start with my mother's day.

I seriously couldn't have asked for more.. I got to sleep in, eat some good food, run around wild with my baby boy, and spend time with my soon-to-be husband. It was fun, and relaxing, and just what I wanted. My only wish is that there was more time in the day to spend with them, because I seriously can't get enough. 



Logan is saying so many new words now, including "cheeeeeese" as you can see ^. 



We also went by the mall today, where Mike got me this gorgeous ring! I'm so blessed to have him. 







dear baby, 
I just want to say thank you. I could not imagine my life without you.. Your laugh, your smile, your goofy attitude, and most of all your sweet hugs, kisses, and cuddles, make being a mommy the greatest thing. I love you so very much! 
-mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment