Friday, August 23, 2013

hawaii part 3

Remember how I said the island was beautiful, and we went around more than once.. Well the only way to travel around it, in my opinion, is by moped. Seriously, moped. Driving around, breeze in your hair, sun shining, huge mountains on one side of you, and the bluest water you've ever seen on the other side? Yeah, like I said, best way around the island. 



Just breathtaking, and so blue! These photos are straight from the camera. ^



We marked a little spot on our map that was for hiking to a waterfall, and managed to actually make it to the waterfall. What our map didn't tell us was that the trail was pure mud, and basically a death trap! Just kidding, it wasn't that bad, just totally unexpected. 




It was cold, and so refreshing after the hike up there. And very pretty! Mike was to chicken to get in since it was so cold. I did, however, and I even jumped off the cliff into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment