Thursday, May 8, 2014

learning to be a big brother

I don't think I'll ever really be able to prepare Logan for what is coming with the new baby, but I have been trying to give him an idea. Every day we tell him about the baby in mommy's belly, and that he is going to be a big brother. We read books, and point out all the babies we see.. and he's starting to get the idea. He knows where the baby is when I ask, and always tells me "belly" and he knows brother's name is Damon, but good luck getting him to tell you haha. 

Since I am now on moderate bed rest, I've been trying my hardest to keep Logan entertained without all the running around. Today, we spent the day reading about the baby, and had a little photoshoot, which he is starting to love. (yay!)







he was over the books, and bed quickly. Let's hope I get off this moderate bed rest pretty quickly.. otherwise it'll be a long three months.


No comments:

Post a Comment