Friday, June 6, 2014

getting bigger and bigger

2 months left, and I am already feeling like I am going to pop! I've been spending a lot of time with Logan at the pool, and even took on keeping Sierra for a night, just to try my hand at two kids and a dog. It actually wasn't to bad, but by the end of it all, I was exhausted. It probably didn't help that I am large, in charge, and exhausted 5 minutes after my day starts. 





I tried to snap a few pictures of Logan, me, and my belly, and got a few that I was happy with.. it was a bit hard trying to get my entire belly in the shot, because I am so short, and the mirror is a little to high for me, but I managed with Logans help. He really is a great kid when he wants to be! 



I am still doing photoshoots, and getting busier and busier as time passes.. which makes it harder to blog, since I am constantly editing. I'm sure my blogging will become lesss and lessssss.. but I will do my best to keep up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment