Thursday, March 21, 2013

and they call the thing rodeo


the rodeo.. all I can say is that it was hot, and exhausting. Logan wanted to run around, but there were way to many people to allow that (except in the little farmers market), and it really sucked because he was to short for any of the kiddie rides which caught me of guard since he is tall enough for the rides at Kemah Boardwalk.




Don't get me wrong, it was still fun, and we laughed and made the best of it.. I just wish they would've had some kind of shade besides cook-off tents. We almost bought Logan a cowboy hat, but decided against it since the kid barely keeps his hats at home on. Logan had the most fun eating the rodeo food, especially the corn dog. He also enjoyed the farmers market, where he sat in corn kernels and filled buckets. 





(this kids idea of eating cheese crackers, is to rub it all over his face^)





Actually, I think the most we laughed, was the walk back to the car. Logan finally got to run free, and we got a break from carrying him.. Sadly, I totally missed going to the actual livestock show, which was one of the main reasons we went. Hopefully next year, Logan is tall enough for rides, and I remember to bring my brain with me. Maybe then, we will see some actual animals!



No comments:

Post a Comment