Saturday, March 23, 2013

time for goodbye

We made our way east yesterday, to see Mikes brother, Jeremy, and his family. It was kind of sad, because his brother is moving to Malaysia pretty soon, and we won't get to see them often. We also got the chance to give Briahna (his niece) her birthday present, a new camera, so the she take lots of pictures before and after the big move. 










Logan kept to himself for the most part, he is such a chicken.. I keep hoping its a stage, but it just will not pass. Right before bed, he warmed up.. well actually, he started acting like a total goober.. but the next morning, he was right back to crying anytime he wasn't right next to me. He did bond with the cat, and Briahna though.. so that's a plus.

Poor Logan had some pretty horrible diapers, and Mandy(Jeremy's wife/my future sister-in-law) brought it to my attention that he might have been teething.. which he was! Two more teeth popped through up top, so now Logan has his "vampire fangs" hahah. Those diapers made the trip to their house pretty interesting though. Let me tell you, the smell he left in my car was disgusting! And changing a diaper on the side of a highway in bumper to bumper traffic really isn't that bad. I wouldn't have my life any less crazy though. 

On a side note, we had to change the date of our wedding, to June 2nd. Luckily, it might have worked out for the better, because now there is a chance that Jeremy and his family will able to be there, which is important to us. We also changed our venue, and I am so excited, because it is so gorgeous! I can't wait!!! If your bored and want to check out our venue, look up Ashton Gardens. (even if you aren't bored, you should look it up, its stunning!)



No comments:

Post a Comment