Thursday, April 10, 2014

20 weeks

Here I am, a little over 20 weeks, and still cannot believe we are having another baby. Its pretty obvious now that I am pregnant, and not just chubby, so that's good. On the down side, my clothes are all shrinking, and all my maternity clothes are still super frumpy, so I'm just stuck in the middle for now. 


I've been feeling kicks for a few weeks now, and Mike has been able to feel too. I'm really glad that he is here more this time around since he didn't get the chance with Logan. He's the only one who has felt baby Damon kick so far, besides me. We've tried to let Logan feel, but he doesn't have the attention span needed right now, so hopefully when Damon his doing the wave across my belly later on, Logan will be interested. He is at least calling him baby and brudder, which is fun. He's also calling him Logan which is pretty funny since we could never get him to say his own name before this. 

The boys room is all set up, aside from some wall decorations I'm wanting to get. Damon's drawers are jammed packed already from my favorite outfits that we had for Logan before. Also a few that I may have bought the week I found out we were having another boy. I just can't pass up the deals on those cute little clothes!!

Overall, this pregnancy has been pretty great. No complaints here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment