Saturday, April 12, 2014

dear baby,

Good grief, I cannot believe you are two and a half! Where did all the time go?? You're talking so much now, singing real songs (and made up ones) and peeing in the potty! Its so unreal to me. You've definitely taken the saying "terrible twos" as a challenge, and boy oh boy it has been rough. But we make it through, and you make it up with all the funny, cute things you do. One of my favorite things you've been doing is singing to me. I love your version of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Row Row Your Boat." Your dance moves to the songs aren't half bad either. Naps are pretty much a thing of the past now, another sign that you are growing up. You've been working so hard at learning your ABC's and counting, along with learning to draw circles. Not going to lie, sometimes your circles impress me, and when you count to 10, a small part of me screams with excitement. It makes me so proud to see how much you are learning and growing! 
I'm also extremely proud of your manners! You tell us please, thank you, welcome, and bless you, and always say it in the right moment. You've also come out of your shell so much, which is awesome. I love when you share your great personality with everyone.


As always, you mean the world to me, and I am so blessed to have you. I love you baby boy, and want you to know that. 

-Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment